- Morgan,M, Winder,M. Haemodynamics of arteriovenous malformations of the brain and consequences of resection: a review.
J.Clin Neuroscience: 8(3),216-224, 2001
- Morgan MK, Winder MJ, Little N, Finfer S and Ritson E. Delayed Haemorrhage following resection of arteriovenous malformations of the Brain.
J Neurosurg: 99:967-971,2003
- Winder MJ and Law A. Starship Paediatric Head injury Guidelines 2005.
Starship Hospital, Auckland, NZ
- Winder MJ and Law A. Separation of Pyopagus Conjoined Twins: A New Zealand Neurosurgical experience.
J Clin Neuroscience (2006);13: 968-975.
- Moseley GL and Winder MJ. Low Back Pain in Surfboat Rowers – a clinical investigation.
APA NSW Bulletin, 9(1):7-9, 1994.
- Winder MJ et al. Penetrating Head Injury from Nailguns: A case series from New Zealand.
J Clin Neuroscience (2008);15:18-25.
- Winder MJ et al. Nailed: The case of 24 cranial penetrating nails.
The Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care;68(4): E104-E107, 2010.
- Sinnadurai,M and Winder,MJ. Silicone Spaghetti.
J Clin Neuroscience (2009);16: 1350-1353.
- Winder, MJ and Thomas, KC. Minimally Invasive versus Open Approach for Cervical Laminoforaminotomy.
CJNS, March, 2011
- Winder MJ, Spooler J, Mayberg MR. The evolution of intraoperative imaging and neuronavigation in transphenoidal surgery.
J SurgRadiol. 2011 Jan 1:2(1).
- Winder, MJ, Brett, K, Hurlbert, RJ. Spinal Cord Concussion in a professional ice hockey player. Case Report.
JNS Spine: 1-4 Feb, 2011.
- Winder, MJ and Mayberg,M. Recent Advances in Pituitary Surgery.
Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Obesity. 18(4):278-288, August 2011.
- Winder, MJ, Tanase, J, Rostad,S and Mayberg, M. Atypical Sebaceous Intracranial Neoplasm. JNS, 2011
- Harvey RJ, Winder M, Parmar, Lund. Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery for sinonasal malignancy. Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2011 Oct:44(5): 1081-140.
- Winder, MJ. Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery. St Vincent’s Clinic Proceedings; 19(1):14-195 2011
- Ranguis,S., Winder, MJ., Chaganti,J. A bilateral infratentorial neurenteric cyst: A case report. J Clin Neuroscience, 2012.
- Morgan MK, Winder MJ. Chapter 23: Management of Intra-ventricular and Deep Arteriovenous Malformations. In: R Loch Macdonald, Neurosurgical Operative Atlas Second Edition, Vascular Neurosurgery; American Association of Neurosurgeons, Rolling Meadows Illinois, Thieme 2008 pp 156-162.
- Harvey, RJ, Winder,MJ, Parmar,P, Lund,V. Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery for Sinonasal Malignancy.
National and International Presentations
- Australasian Neurosurgical Society Conference, Fraser Island, 2000
Haemodynamics of arteriovenous malformations following resection: A Rationale for Neuroanaesthesia.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons NZ Annual Scientific Meeting 2005,Waikato, New Zealand
Separation of New Zealand Pyopagus Conjoint Twins
- Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 2005 Annual Scientific Meeting, Gold Coast, Australia
Separation of NZ Pyopagus Twins: A Neurosurgical Perspective.
- The Tenth Annual Scientific Conference of the Canadian Spine Society, March 2010. Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Alberta, Ca
Comparison of Tubular Assisted Minimally Invasive versus Open approach for Cervical Posterior Laminoforaminotomy.
- The 2011 EPSS Xinjiang International Forum on Clinical Medicine Development. August, 25-29th, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China
Spinal Cord Concussion in an Ice Hockey Player
- Advanced Concepts in the management of Spinal Disorders
AOS North America
Miami Aug 6th-9th, 2009
- Techniques in Less Invasive Spine
Stryker, Calgary, AB
September 26th, 2009
- AANS, Boston 2009
- Complex Spine Cadaveric Instrumentation
January, 2010, Calgary, AB
- The Tenth Annual Scientific Conference of the Canadian
Spine Society, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, AB, Canada.
- AO Spine Fellows Forum, April 10-12, 2010
Banff Springs Hotel, AB
- Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of the Cranial Base and Pituitary Fossa
UPMC, May 22-26, 2010
- Advanced Intracranial Endoscopy: Keyhole and Endonasal Approaches
Course Director: Charlie Teo
Seattle, WA: July 16-17, 2010
- One Spine Course
Course Director: Dr John Jane Sr
August 20-21, 2011, Seattle, WA
- Current Techniques in Minimal Access Workshop. Sunnyvale, California USA, Feb 2012.
- Cerebrovascular Surgery Symposium, Sydney
- AMSA “Medical Frontiers”, Maldives
- International Paediatric Course – Part 1 (Cairns)
- Medtronic Stealth Training Course (Brisbane)
- AANS – New Orleans, April, 2005
- Cerebrovascular Controversies, Wellington, 2005
- Rhoton Microsurgical Dissection Course of Skull Base Approaches
- RACS NZ Annual Scientific Meeting 2005 (Hamilton, NZ)
- 2005 Annual Scientific Meeting, NSA, Gold Coast, Australia
- Advanced Concepts in Spine, DePuy, Sydney Australia
- AMSA – Bridging Medicine
- Spinal Instrumentation – Medtronic Instructional Course
- De-Puy Cervical Instrumentation and PLIF workshop, Melbourne
- Management of Spinal Fractures, Synthes, Sydney
- Thoracic and Lumber instrumentation, Taylor Bryant
- Australian Advanced Neuroendoscopy Workshop, Sydney, December.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Symposium
- Complex Spine Cadaveric Instrumentation
January, 2010, University of Calgary, AB, Canada
- Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base and Rhinology Cadaveric Dissection Course
St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney , Australia
Neurosurgery Fellowship Opportunity
Dr Winder is pleased to offer a Neurosurgical Fellowship at the prestigious St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney. The Fellowship aims to cover a broad spectrum of neurosurgical conditions (excluding paediatrics), with a focus on minimally invasive spinal and cranial techniques. Research is a focus of the Fellowship and successful applicants will be involved with the Neurosurgical Department in both the Public and Private sectors. Funding is potentially available.
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com